There are varieties of iPod phone cases revolving around the market. You can choose either a silicone or a rubber phone case or stylish phone cases that suits your kind. I Have come up with varieties of popular phone case models by making things work for you. You can choose one among them. If you have already made your mind, then take a read whether it suits your interest.
- What phone case fits iPod Touch 5?
- Types of phone cases for your iPod 5
- The ultra-clear phone case
- Silicone slide-ins
- Logocut phone cases
- Electroplate cases
- Wooden cases
- Cases with pop holder
- Back case
- Plastic cases
- Light up phone cases
- Wallet phone cases
- Synthetic leather cases
- Metal cases
- DIY cases
- Final words
The era of iPods is declining and on its verge. But I feel like Apple company is missing its best merchandise without enough refurbishment. The wave of intensity in the iPhones are more than the iPods. It is a kid-friendly device with booted up parental controls and engineered to ease access. The future generations definitely need the iPod which is the best alternative for the internet on mobile devices. The kids these days are more fond of phones and digital screens. The kid-friendliness is cool but what if they were handed to the little ones who have no idea about an iPod, they just throw it away.
So it's a firm solace that a case can get saved. The iPod 5, generally comes in a box with a lightning cable and a pair of earbuds. The iPod restricts useless applications and standardizes its limit to kids. They are available in different storage capacities and prices. The fifth-generation iPod Touch was released with more color options than its precursors. It initially featured the black screen and slate back and a white screen with several back color options including silver, pink, yellow, blue, and red. They come along with a flash memory of 16GB, 32GB, and, 64GB. The fifth-generation iPod Touch is a slimmer, lighter model that introduces a higher-resolution, 4-inch screen to the series with a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, similar to the iPhone 5 series.
Types of phone cases for your iPod 5:
Taking you into a world of protective boyfriends, just kidding! Which boyfriend or girlfriend spends 24 hours inside your hands? No, I mean how does that relationship work dude! The current generation of kids has to be given the touch of technology. No naked new phones now!
- The ultra-clear phone case: The clear ones are always above priority to every open-minded person. The clear ones are the trend stayer and slayer. They stay above in choice as they can be easily customized and frames a screen for the Apple logo behind the iPod 5. Not just this version, an iOS or Apple user will obviously give it a scenic look. Since there is a huge demand for clear ones, an update is mandatory. The clear cases have added extra edge protection to avoid mishaps and breakage. The multi transformative iPod cum phone cases cost around $30 to $60. For a further chic look, they innovated the liquid glitter and neon sand for the betterment of customer opinions. But the yellow tarnish is our enemy as the clear ones are prone to getting stained and lose their lustrous outlook. This indicates a buy new commodity, it's time for the older one to get ridden. The neon sands and other liquid-filled cases cost from $10 to $35.
- Silicone Slide-ins: The iPod 5 cases are in the same dimensions similar to iPod 6 and 7. The iPods have a thin and sleek body than the iPhones, which directs us into a comfortability for our partner. The iPod 5 cases have 2 holes in the bottom corner of a phone case. The two holes indicate a safety strap installment facility. So I suggest a silicone case as they contribute extra grip and are an excellent shock absorbent. The soft microfibre lining on the inside helps protect your iPod from scratch marks and cracks. The distinct features of silicone are eye-catchy and as they come in innumerable colors, most people opt for it. The finish is hand-friendly. The unique and close packing of silicone prevents dust to stay on its surface and promotes easy cleaning.
- Logo cut phone cases: How many of us did know that the Apple logo is not just a branding part but a button. Yeah, dude! Let me guide you to access it. Trust me this one is amazing and cool. Get into ‘settings’, find ’accessibility’ then to ‘touch’, further scroll down, and get into ‘back tap’. Click on double-tap or triple-tap and customize the function. Alright, now you know the feature! iPhones and iPods have a lot of hidden gestures to access. Thus, I need not mention the case and its use more than this. These cases are made with different materials either silicone, rubber, wood, etc. This cut makes it easy in accessing the back tap feature and gives a spotlight look to the highlighted opening that shows the apple logo. These logo spotlight cases range in between $10 to $40
- Electroplate cases: The flip covers have a lesser place in the growing trend as the competition between phone cases has risen. So to get back into the race they came up with the electroplate flip covers idea. This is an appealing case and is available for all mobile phones and iPods. The child-friendly iPod 5 for sure needs a touch of this. The electroplate refracts the screen and makes the touch sensor more efficient by just swiping or accessing on the case and not the iPod. The sensors are so sharp that they handle the phone screen without interruption or lag. Such cases cost around $30 to $70. The electroplates are glossy and are a mirror to you. Hey grooming partner, I searched for you for so long!
- Wooden cases: Speaking about the durability, wooden cases used to have a bad wrap for always breaking or falling apart over time, but that is in the past! Nowadays, wood covers are durable and can withstand a typical drop, or slide across the ground. On a further enhancement, it is given an extra layer made from durable polycarbonate plastic to offer strong and shock-resistant protection. On the contrary, wooden cases make the iPod heavy to carry around. The wood thickness determines the safety but the harder the case, the lesser the signal receiving. No need to hang out of a first-floor window to discover where your iPod connection is best. To remit signals, choose a wise case that is both protective and refractive.
- Cases with pop holder: Yes, I know that a pop holder provides enough grip and convenience. The iOS releases software enhancements from time to time to indulge their customers with fascinating new features. One such introduction was ‘Measure’. The measure is a variated application that helps engineers, real estate people, landowners, etc. Wondering why I mentioned them? The measuring aspect helps us measure land, ground length, the height of the room, distance traveled from one point to another, and many more. Getting to the intensive part, or the best part whatever you call it, this measure feature can assess if the land is on the exact flat surface or any in a slant. If a pop holder case is put on the calculative aspects may fail. So I suggest getting pop holders that can be compressed into the case or flat pop holders.
- Back case: Back cases in general, mean the cases that are fit from the behind of the smartphones and iPods. A common question arises, can I reuse the phone cases to iPods of the same dimensions? The cases of iPod 6 and 7 can be used on iPod 5 as they all are of the same size. They vary from each other in a few millimeters difference. The similarities of the iPhone 5 series and iPod 5th generation are equally abiding. Consider if the user has an iPhone X and decides to convert that to his iPod 5. The camera hole of X is vertical. If that is to be used on iPod 5, the flash gets buried into the case. I hereby denote one more feature of iOS. Go to ’Settings’, click on ’Accessibility’ and scroll toll you find ’Audio/Visual’ and switch the LED Flash for Alerts toggle switch to “on.” The light flashes when you get notifications when the phone is on silent or the vibration mode. How many of you did know such features? So yes, to utilize the new features kindly prefer cases of the same version to fit your iPods. Back cases are 100 percent protective. The camera is given an extra lip open to ensure no damage can be caused.
- Plastic cases: We live in an environment where plastics are a dangerous pollutant. Thermoplastic polyurethane clings on to elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease, and abrasion which in return avoids damages during a mishap. The thermoplastics are made up of 2 or 3 layers of plastic to provide more friction. The harder the plastic, the harder the protection. TPU with shock-absorbing Air-Guard corners, help to protect your iPod touch 5 from slips, drops, and other such impacts. iPhone needs a special camera covering protection with slightly raised edges. This helps prevents your iPod screen and camera from rubbing against flat surfaces and going through damages. The malleable workpiece determines price according to quality and form of plastic from 20 dollars up to 45 dollars.
- Light up phone cases: The iPod touch 5 has a single camera and very few specifications. A 5 MP rear camera, which cannot give pixel quality and picture quality equal to other iPhones. The front camera is 1.2 megapixels and no front flash has prevailed. A light-up case is an excellent solution for phones and iPods, with lesser pixels and modes to suit. The light cases illuminate the scene and highlight memories. The light-up cases are vividly available online with color options. The light-up cases are very useful in figuring out the fact of 'how makeup mirrors make us look aw struck'? The lightings are the reason to show our blemish-free and skin glow. It gives inner confidence in ourselves to outrun any situation. The quality of light installed charges the price for the case. Cases with bright LEDs bridge up to $80 and neon sands and other lights may cost around 30$-70$. Light up cases are the new trendsetters and are dwelling great into the modern world. Make your face and world shine brighter.
- Wallet cases: Generally speaking of wallet cases, it is a part of the flip case that provides an extra folder to store money and cards. Yes, it's again the flip covers with different textures and utilities. The flip cases are made up of a layer of cardboard tightly fastened in-between clothes or fiber. The triple-layered protection gives a bounce and reduces force once it has fallen. Commonly the faux leather is used. This protects the iPod and saves it from minor injuries. Affirming the product qualities, it also comes with velcro to give a hug around the device. As I said, the very caring boyfriend! There is either a velcro or a magnetic impulse to catch the phone intact and in place without slipping out. Moving to an extra category where the case might result useful for: The flip cases are attached to one half of the back portion and the other half is free on movement. The free region is tilted and can be used as a kickstand for the device. This position gives a disturbance-free movie time. The connective portals are carved open from the case to provide other accessories. This case is a boon for most people as they come in extravagant pricing and effectiveness.
- Synthetic leather cases: It's a flagship that cases that are protective are generally made of silicone and rubber, but here is the game-changer 'leather'. Synthetic leather comprises different types of plastics. The result in texture is very soft to use, but sometimes it is not very durable to use. Leathers give a sophisticated and chic look adding to their style statement. It's a bummer that leather cannot provide measurable trust on protection as they are unjudgable on a free fall. They undergo wear and tear with the passage of time resulting in scrap value. It is not pocket friendly. Talking about leather, it can be used in different forms. A highly transformative leather can be molded into pouches. A pouch can accommodate the iPod and iPhone of any dimensions of which it is produced. They are cost consuming, but less protective. Their pricing strategy is based on the quality of leather. They cost from $20 to $100. Some may feel neglected for having cases made up with the skin of cows or goats.
- Metal cases: The phone and iPod body are made with aluminum so why not try a metal case on the iPod 5. Glossy metals are detailed equipment for the fashionista in you. The metal case is super slippery when handled with watery hands, and in any case, may slip off from your sight. Metals are expensive as they come under the natural resources category. The cons of getting an aluminum case are that it may conduct heat and electricity, causing harm to the user. The iPod 5 doesn't have a mobile data option instead can access wifi. The metallic cases block signals but still send some signals through them.
- DIY cases: The charm of creating things with a dip of candles, mixed herbs, and salt is not gonna help. You are no witch to chant incantation and get phone cases. Real progress is what matters. It's time to put on a hands-on skill show! A hard glue gun is all it takes. Illustrate the size of the iPod touch 5 and the designs in which the case has to appear. Brush your ideas, design the product with glitter and glue as per your wish. After filling hard glue around all edges leave it to settle and cool down. Once the case is set and ready to make further corrections give it a sandpaper rub to dull out edges. Then slowly cut or carve out the speaker holes, earphone jack, and charger port. Paint it or stick dry flowers and pour a layer of epoxy resin to ensure another layer of safety. I'm just like you: overprotective of expensive items. "Art is what happens when your new case is grooming."
The last of the iPod family name proves it still has a niche in this new world of streaming and premium portables. Why stress on what is best? when you have gained Gyrus cinguili’s trust. They are assertive and attention-seeking of the potential customers. Their range of products is wonder stuck with more number of choices and perfect for phone cases and iPod cases. The renowned cases are crafted in the US by professionals. iPod touch 5 cases are made using the highest quality materials, inks, coatings, and decoration processes available. The cases are a billboard to you and your reputation. Customers have already dropped a pretty penny on their new smart devices, a less $29 would be more convincing. The last thing you get to watch is how do crack occur on the new iPod5 screen because they didn’t have a case. That is rude! Give it a mockup look and stay till it slays. Shop your medical statement and denote your statement.